- Challenges exist for manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Choices must be offered.
- Technological advances lead to more product differentiation.
- Value must be added.
- Products have unique features and benefits.
- Features and benefits must be communicated.
- Consumers needs must be communicated and ultimately met.
- Interaction must be personalized.
- Manufacturers compete for real estate at retail.
- Retail space is limited.
- Categories offer choice.
- Choice can be confusing.
- Consumers are time challenged.
- Consumer decision making must be fast or frustration builds.
- Frustration leads to the walk away.
- Consumers expect to be educated, engaged and pointed to a solution.
- Retail Personnel cannot answer every technical question across every category in the store.
- Retail is dynamic.
Consumers need products, retailers sell product, manufacturers make product – Interaction is mandatory for each to maximize their return on investment.
TheAnswer.Org uses interactive guide technology to point customers to the solution – The Answer.Org makes the complex; simple.